My photo
Being a modeller for quite a few years now, I decided to explore the endless possibilities that the world (through internet) offers, and come up with a series of ways of building, modelling and painting fast (but not hastily), to create the worlds I was seeing in history books since I was little. . .If you care to join me. . . This is the place to be! And, I promise you to find the way (or ways)!!

Monday 21 June 2010

Hedgerows!!!

Good day to everyone!

I noticed today, that I haven't shown any pictures of the most famous aspect of Normandy fields; Hedgerows!!!

I uploaded some photos of my hedgerows, which are made out of plaster (basis) and Woodland Scenics (or Noch if you prefer) Cluster Foliage. Their construction is very simple, and the final result is some really robust models for a wargames table. On the following posts I'll try to post my tutorial on how to make them.

I was inspired by this fellow's blog http://thisveryblog.blogspot.com/2009/08/hedgerows-simple-fast-and-nearly.html, who had this great idea, and me as a cheeky bastard made my own version of them and posted them in my blog in order to get the credit! :-)

Hope you like them!

Thanos






5 comments:

  1. Nice hedgerows! Please share a tutorial because I also need some masses of hedgerows!

    Greets,

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome blog man. My hedgerows are almost exactly the same, except I use cork.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great link and grreat suggestion - I strongly suspected that there had to be an easier way to make hedgerows.

    ReplyDelete
  4. φυσικά όλα τα λεφτά είναι το καλοριφέρ..χαχαχα
    παει πολύ καλά η φάση ε?
    well done from me too..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for you kind words!
    I am planning to make some tutorials, on painting and modelling, in small easy steps. What do you think?
    Before you answer, I admit that I definately have to improve my photographic skills though!

    Thanks again!

    T.

    ReplyDelete