My photo
Being a modeller for quite a few years now, I decided to explore the endless possibilities that the world (through internet) offers, and come up with a series of ways of building, modelling and painting fast (but not hastily), to create the worlds I was seeing in history books since I was little. . .If you care to join me. . . This is the place to be! And, I promise you to find the way (or ways)!!

Friday 29 October 2010

Normandy House Version 2.01

Good day everyone!

Today, I uploaded some photos of my new house, made by the same materials (foamcore, card, plastic windows, Wills sheets - slates), alongside with some new goodies (e.g Wills quoins), but with a new method. You see, this time the plaster attached to the foamcore walls, was ''enriched'' with sand. This is how I achieved this effect on the walls (IMHO it looks more realistic, than my other efforts)!

What do you think? I hope you like it! :-)

T.









8 comments:

  1. It does look awesome...great idea....The roof with the "weathering" effect...that looks like it´s real.
    Cheers
    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  2. T, dam your becoming a master A++

    GReg

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome. I love the detail of the wooden gate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great.the side path and gate look very real.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Αδερφέ, είναι εξαιρετικό.
    Τελικά το΄χεις!!
    Τάσος

    ReplyDelete
  6. Some of your best work thus far T

    ReplyDelete