My photo
Being a modeller for quite a few years now, I decided to explore the endless possibilities that the world (through internet) offers, and come up with a series of ways of building, modelling and painting fast (but not hastily), to create the worlds I was seeing in history books since I was little. . .If you care to join me. . . This is the place to be! And, I promise you to find the way (or ways)!!

Sunday 21 November 2010

Hat's Cromwell

Good day and good week everyone!

It's been a awhile since my last post, but I have a good excuse! :-)
My photobucket account was obsolete for some days, due to the number of visits I had from fellow modellers who were interested in seeing my work!
I only wish I was that successful in making money as well! :-) Perhaps I should start rethinking my career route! ;-)
I have to find a program to resize my photos, and consequently their size, in order to have my account open for all the days of the month!

Today I uploaded some photos of Hat's Cromwell tanks. They come in few pieces (I can't remember how many exactly, pls forgive me for that), and they fit in very easily!
They can be modified and converted also. A must buy for fellow wargamers!

I hope you like them!

T.

P.S: I know that I glued the track parts the other way around, but when the time came to do it, I have had the box tossed away! Artistic touch, some may say. . . :-)








13 comments:

  1. nice,, it is a great little kit.. and I have a box of them somewhere.. time to do the Welsh Guards recce and ..dust off my Valiants..

    ReplyDelete
  2. They have brushed up quite well...if this was my period then I would be buying these up.
    They have about 20 parts or??
    As for a programme to change picture size etc...Tinypic...??? If I can use it..then :-)
    Cheers
    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty great work Thanos. I can hear them crying out for decals...decal me Thanos,decal me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I had some decals Paul!
    Unfortunately, these Hat's kits, have no decals included whatsoever!
    I have to buy some decals, I know, but you know the motto: ''Too many things to buy, only one salary - what will prevail in the end???''
    T.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good job on the Cromwells Thanos

    I know that "have I put that part on correctly" feeling very well indeed

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice weathering, good looking tanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great looking cromwells mate.what colours did you use. the Bison decals sets are well worth getting,the best I have used so far.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice looking tanks! I have a couple of their Stugs part way through construction. Nice models but the instructions aren't always great! I'm not sure what would work for these, but I have found that the spare sets of decals that come with aircraft kits can be useful if you aren't too picky

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you all!
    @west1871: I might give it a shot and buy some decals from Bison. They seem very decent indeed!
    @Ethics Gradient: I don't do aricrafts at all mate!No chance in getting any of them in the near future. I might stick to Wests' idea for Bison decals!
    Thank you all again!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice looking models, well painted. Are they snap together or do they require glue?

    For decals, there are plenty of aftermarket sets available, Peddinghaus for example, just check Tracks & Troops.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks Maurice!
    They require glue! I reckon that Zvezda's new models are the ones that snap together!
    I'll be waiting to get the T34's they issue. :-)
    Thx for the decals' tip!
    T.

    ReplyDelete
  12. They're your best models! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete