My photo
Being a modeller for quite a few years now, I decided to explore the endless possibilities that the world (through internet) offers, and come up with a series of ways of building, modelling and painting fast (but not hastily), to create the worlds I was seeing in history books since I was little. . .If you care to join me. . . This is the place to be! And, I promise you to find the way (or ways)!!

Monday 14 February 2011

Two stonehouses in Normandy - Completed!

Good day and good week to everyone!

I have finally managed to finish these two stonehouses for my Normandy Project.
In addition to the usual stuff I use for the finishing touches, I decided to add some mold (I hope it is the correct word) on the rooftop. In order to achieve this, I used some Vallejo's Russian Uniform colour, thinned in water. With a fine brush, and a little bit of patience, I tried to gave an additional realistic touch on the rooftop!















I hope you like it!

Any comments are more than welcome!!

T.

9 comments:

  1. Awesome work T, ever thought of giving up your day job?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Outstanding work!
    My only suggestion is to add mold under the sides of the chimney.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very well painted, they look very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great one !!
    Congratulations !

    How is going the whole project ? you must have a lot of houses, have any place to put all the scene ?
    we want to see :)

    Regards.!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great terrain and models for Normandy campaign! I wish you lived in Warsaw :)

    ReplyDelete