My photo
Being a modeller for quite a few years now, I decided to explore the endless possibilities that the world (through internet) offers, and come up with a series of ways of building, modelling and painting fast (but not hastily), to create the worlds I was seeing in history books since I was little. . .If you care to join me. . . This is the place to be! And, I promise you to find the way (or ways)!!

Monday 31 December 2012

It's the end of the year, and I am still here.

Hello everyone!!


This has been a loooong year my friends - both in terms of time and in terms of things that came up in real life. I am still living in Greece, and I am still managing to sort things out - to a certain degree.

May I wish you all have a Happy New Years Eve and let's all hope that this new year that's on its way, to find us in the state we would all desire and wish. Stay vigilant! :-)



Happy New year!! :-)
T.

12 comments:

  1. I wish you a vey Happy New Year Thanos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the best for 2013 Thanos. I hope its a truly better year for you and your country.

    Model on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year!!!!!! and may it be a healthy and hobby filled one

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy 2013 and be the gods good to Greece finally!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you have a great 2013 Thanos!
    All the best,
    John :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Let's hope your 2013 is brighter than your 2012 Thanos!
    Happy New Year!
    FF

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy new year! We all hope it will be better than the last one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, Thanos: Happy Year ahead to you, Sir...one day at a time!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy New Year to you and your family Thanos!

    And happy painting and moddeling in 2013!

    Greetings
    Peter
    http://peterscave.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete