My photo
Being a modeller for quite a few years now, I decided to explore the endless possibilities that the world (through internet) offers, and come up with a series of ways of building, modelling and painting fast (but not hastily), to create the worlds I was seeing in history books since I was little. . .If you care to join me. . . This is the place to be! And, I promise you to find the way (or ways)!!

Monday 26 May 2014

Italeri's # 6079 Vietnamese Army / Vietcong‏

Saludos everyone!

Hope you all had a pleasant w/e, with nice cosy weather and beers to accompany you.

My friend Dimitris (The complete Greek geek blog), has came across with some new rules for Vietnam war, skirmish games (FNG rules - you may know them already), and we have decided to give it a go and play but, alas, we dindn't have any figures available to do so.

I thus went to my local hobby store, and bought Italeri's (ex Esci) kit - #6079 Vietnamese Army / Vietcong, and got my self into painting some of them. Below you will find the fruits of my effort.

I used basic colours (VJ 988 Khaki for the uniform and PA 310 Old Wood for the webbing).












I hope you like 'em.

Have a good Monday night everyone!
T.

10 comments:

  1. Looking good my friend. Now, I have to start working on those US troops. And terrain. And helicopters :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are looking good. The detail on those plastic figures is very good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of the above, Mr. T.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great stuff- I've been working on the same figures recently. Hope you enjoy FNG- we play it in our group too.

    Cheers,

    Pete.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They look sweet Thanos. Nice one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good choice of colours and superb painting.

    ReplyDelete