My photo
Being a modeller for quite a few years now, I decided to explore the endless possibilities that the world (through internet) offers, and come up with a series of ways of building, modelling and painting fast (but not hastily), to create the worlds I was seeing in history books since I was little. . .If you care to join me. . . This is the place to be! And, I promise you to find the way (or ways)!!

Friday 27 June 2014

Italeri - Set 6095 - British Infantry 1815

I have been busily working on many projects and from time to time I manage to finish some of them.

Entering the world of muskets (French, Confederates) and the Colour Galaxy (did you know that there were other colours besides Field Grey, Field Drab, Olive Drab, Khaki and so on?) a couple of months ago, I painted these two chaps from Italeri's British Infantry 1815 set of figures in their distinctive colours: red and white (alongside with some other colours as well).

Plenty of details to paint meaning that it took me almost two hours to complete them. A tedious task, well worth the result though. I keep telling myself that I'm only going to paint 20-30 figures from this set, just for skirmish games, but, and there's always a but for us, the weak willed modellers...











I hope you like them.

Have a great w/e everyone!
T. 

13 comments:

  1. I do like them, Mr. T. Very colorful. But I would think that they made a really "colorful" target.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sir Jay. The good thing was, that the muskets of the time back then, were far from accurate. :-)

      Delete
  2. Lovely work but 20-30 figures.......please!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We'll see... too many distractions to be honest

      Delete
  3. Excellent paint job, details are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Τhanks Phil, the truth is that the figures were really good!

      Delete
  4. These are tremendous Thanos, all those details were certainly worth the effort my friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michael, the only problem is that the day has only 24 hours... :-)

      Delete
  5. Great looking stuff, definitely more colourful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great shading and work on the details! Lovely painted set of figures!

    Greetings
    Peter

    ReplyDelete